About this Event
This is the virtual event of 2020 that you don’t want to miss!
The first 250 registrants from KTech member companies will get a swag bag!
Join us to hear from technology thought leaders and celebrate the achievements of the tech industry in the Greater Knoxville region and throughout the State of Tennessee. This online summit will feature lively Q&A on the latest developments happening across the country and the impact they’re having in our region.
Majid Khan – As Managing Director of Strategy & Business Development for Network Engineering & Technology, Majid leads Verizon’s corporate strategy, deal development, negotiations, and partnerships with cities and municipalities at a national level. He works closely with city governments to drive opportunities for economic development and business transformation with wireless, 5G, and Smart Cities innovation.
Alberto Arechiga – As Enterprise Account Executive with the Google Cloud Platform, Alberto works with industry leaders in our region to implement cloud-based solutions that enable them to be proactive problem solvers and transform their IT organizations from a cost center to a profit center. A Presidential Award winner, Alberto provides a consultative approach that helps to reduce the complexity of IT for his clients.
Brandon Bruce- Co-founder | Knoxville Technology Council
Stephanie Flood – Chief Information Officer | Clayton Homes and WIT Committee Chair
- Learn about the latest developments made by companies in our region, and the technologies and partnerships that will continue to drive innovation in Knoxville and beyond.
- Brandon Bruce, co-founder of KTech, will emcee.
- Majid Khan will present on Verizon 5G and the Future of Everything with a Q&A on the state and local impact of 5G.
- Alberto Arechiga will present on the Google Cloud Platform and why it’s the fastest-growing cloud provider.
- Stephanie Flood will share about the launch of KTech Women in Tech.
- Get the inside scoop on where we’re headed next, and how you can be a part of it.